The Student Computing Support desk provides phone and e-mail support to students with computer problems during regular business hours Monday thru Friday. Walk‐in technical support is available to students with laptops. If students have any computer related questions, this is the place to start.
Contact Student Computing Support Services
Hours of Operation:
Monday ‐ Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Student Support Desk Services
- Assistance to students using the learning management system, OAKS
- Advice and guidance to students regarding spyware/virus issues and prevention as well as spyware/virus removal and repair
- Assistance with the College wireless network
- Troubleshooting and computer diagnostics for student laptops
- Assistance with student email problems
- Assistance to students using the Addlestone computer lab
- Access to security information and downloads: blogs.cofc.edu/scs/security/
- Answers to computer technology questions regarding systems in use on campus
NOTE: Student Support Services does not provide hardware repair.